SJC Glock Frame Weight and Thumb Rest Kit Rev 2
Thumb Rest Kit
SJC0023-G3, G4, G5
- If you do not understand any of the following contact SJC before proceeding
- It is always your responsibility to make sure your gun is unloaded and safe before handling, installations, or removal of parts.
- Locate the section of the frame weight labeled SJC. This is the bottom. Install its cross bar into the notch on your pistols accessory rail and its ears over your trigger guard.
- Align the holes in each frame weight side with the threaded holes in the T bar section and connect using the provided #6-32 x 3/8” flat head screws.
- Blue Loc-Tite will prevent accidental loosening
- Cycle the pistol with the installed weight multiple times to assure there is no interference with function before live firing.
- The SJC Glock frame weight adjustable thumb rest may now be bolted onto your frame weight in the desired position. Only two of the supplied #6-32 x ¼” flat head screws are required to stabilize the rest. Others may be used depending on the chosen mounting location. Blue Loc-Tite will prevent accidental loosening
- Additional stability may be obtained by installing a SJC bushing in your frame. Call for directions if you wish to make this permanent modification to your pistol.
- Minor holster modifications may be required. SJC offers holster modification services and advice on CR-Speed and Ghost holsters.
Nov 2018 Version