SJC Glock Mag Wells
If you do not understand any of the following contact SJC before proceeding any further
- It is always your sole responsibility to make sure your pistol is safe and unloaded before installation or disassembly.
- Remove the plug from the mag well by loosening the 10-24 cap screw
- Insert the plug fully into the grip of your pistol verifying that it seats flush or slightly below (tapping in with a rubber hammer is acceptable)
- Work the mag well fully onto the grip until it bottoms out (makes complete contact along the sides) on the inside of the mag well
- Re-install the provided 10-24 cap screw and tighten while making sure the contact surfaces of the grip to the mag well do not change significantly. No other attachments are intended.
- Though it is seldom needed a M4-0.7 or 8-32 hole may be drilled into the plug through the hole in the rear of the grip and tapped if you decide you want additional security