SJC Sig P320 Frame Weight Installation
(With optional Thumb Rest Kit)
If you do not understand any of the following contact SJC before proceeding.
- It is always your responsibility to make sure your gun is unloaded and safe before handling, installation, or removal of parts.
- Pre-install any thumb rest option, if purchased, onto the frame weight using the #6-32x ¼” flat head screws provided to make sure screws do not protrude through to the inside of the weight. Protruding screws could cause damage to the frame.
- With your pistol's frame turned upside down set the slotted frame weight bottom piece into the most rearward corresponding slots on the frame accessory rail. The cut-out should extend around the trigger guard front riser.
- Select either remaining side piece and attach to the installed bottom using the #6-32 x 3/8” flat head socket screws. The SJC logo should be on the muzzle end of the pistol. Repeat to install the remaining side.
- Use low strength loc-tite on all screws to assure they do not loosen during firing.
- Holster modifications may be required to use this weight. SJC offers holster modification services and advice on some holsters.