SJC M&P Frame Weight (Photo is of a no longer available but similar style frame weight on a glock)
- black oxide finish for
- full size models having an accessory rail.
- Adds 6.3 oz of muzzle flip controlling weight to the front of your pistol with out increasing the cyclic mass. Now
- legal for USPSA, and Steel Challenge Limited and Open divisions also legal for IPSC Standard Division.
- Drilled and tapped on left side for use with optional frame weight thumb rest. Massive benefit to recoil control and even provides for a standing pistol on table start positions depending on the stage wording.
- Product fits CR-Speed holsters with out modifications or only minor sanding.
- Ghost holsters require more in depth modifications.
- Holster Mod service available by SJC. ,
- Moulded holsters are available under "other manufacturers" parts from our home page
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
M&P Frame Weight and Thumb Rest
This is a perfect fit for the M&P 1.0. 4.25 “. It is shaped to match the profile. It does hang off the rail a little, but my Carver 2 port comp sits perfect under the U shape of the weight. The thumb rest is amazing and makes second shots much fast due to helping keep the muzzle flip minimal. Only wish is that a second set of screws and rail bar that the screws attach to were in the package.
perfectly fit and works smoothly and less muzzle rise in my gun, thanks.
M&P Frame weight
I think they a bit overpriced, but I have this product on both of my M&P's. The weight reduces recoil. It also helps the gun to keep on target with faster acquisition.
M&P SJC frame weight
Makes my M&P 9 mm even more pleasant to shoot. Especially during rapid fire. Keeps the pistol steady.
M&P Frame Weight
I like this frame weight very much. It fits perfect and added some needed weight to the front of the gun to further dampen recoil. I have it on a ported S&W M&P Core, and the recoil is minimal with 147 grain loads. It really helps in quickly acquiring the next target. I've shot several hundred rounds through the gun with the weight attached, and it has yet to loosen up.
will buy another for my other M&P
nice finish picture shows a silver weight however mine came in a nice black thankfully so I didn't have to paint it easy to install balances well with a brass or heavy magwell and helps muzzle flip with the extra weigh fits cr speed WSMII just fine